March 19, 2020
While these are indeed uncharted times, we at Encompass Christian Counseling and our family of ministries would like to assure you, our very valuable existing and future clients, that we are open and looking forward to serving you.
With the information changing daily, please consider this an update to the evolving response to COVID-19 from Encompass. We want you to feel valued and safe when interacting with our Encompass staff, and for those same staff to be able to be at their healthiest self. Therefore, in an attempt to balance those needs, we have instituted several procedures at our office locations:
- We are now offering “telemental health” services to existing clients as an alternative to coming into the office to receive counseling and case management services. Additional information, including a consent to treat form, can be found here.
- Posted at every Encompass office are the symptoms of COVID-19. We are asking anyone exhibiting ANY of those symptoms to leave the premises immediately and reschedule your appointment.
- Upon entering our offices, you may be asked to have a temperature scan to ensure compliance.
- Until further notice, there will be NO penalties for health-related cancellations in deference to the COVID-19 virus.
- Our staff is ensuring that “high-touch” surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
To repeat: If you desire to keep social distance or if staying home would decrease stress or anxiety at this point, we are pleased to offer telemental health services to you, allowing existing clients to receive therapy and case management services without coming into our offices.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact your local office. We are grateful to serve you, and it is our pleasure to be your choice for your counseling needs.