We’ve been watching, listening and making adjustments to COVID-19 for four months now. We hope you and your loved ones are healthy, safe and navigating this new season in stride knowing that ups and downs are normal and even expected as we face this health crisis. With the most recent mandate about face coverings, we wanted to let you know what to expect when you come for your next visit as well as remind you of our ongoing safety procedures.
- All agency personnel, clients and guests are required to wear masks.
- If you do not have a mask when you arrive, one will be provided for you.
- Clients are not be required to wear masks while in session, provided that proper social distancing can be maintained throughout the session.
- Clinicians will be provided with face shields to wear when necessary and we recommend that clients bring them as well.
Additionally, the following procedures will remain in place at all of our office locations:
- Telemental health services continue to be available for counseling and case management services.
- If you are exhibiting ANY symptoms of coronavirus, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- Upon entering our offices, you will be asked to have a temperature scan to ensure compliance.
- Until further notice, there will be NO penalties for health-related cancellations in deference to the COVID-19 virus.
- Staff are cleaning “high-touch” surfaces regularly.
We believe we are making every effort to keep you and staff safe. We are grateful for the trust that you put in us and we are privileged to serve you. If you have any questions, please contact your counseling office directly.